Friday, November 28, 2008

Great 1st Week....

Hey there Boot Campers,

Well, let's just start with the fact that I was a little disappointed with your comittment from Thursday to Friday! I asked on Thursday who was going to be coming and every said, "Yes!"

I wouldn't be talking about this, IF that would have happened! We only had about 10 women show up this morning to complete the 1st week of Boot Camp. I mention this only for the reasons that I know that most programs fail because of a lack of structure, support, and ACCOUNTABILITY!!!

Let's see if we can have perfect attendance from here on out from everyone! If this happens, I will set-up a time where we can go out to lunch and just have some fun or something fun like that!

Anyways, we have 2 different homework assignments.

Homework A (Campers who attended Camp on Friday)
20 Minutes
  • 30 HARD and 90 EASY
  • Complete this cycle for 10 rounds
  • Hard should be like a 8-9 out of 10 and Easy should be like a 2-3

Homework B (Camper who didn't attend Camp on Friday, YOU know who you are!)
20 Minutes
  • 60 HARD and 120 EASY
  • Complete this cycle for 10 rounds
  • Hard should be like a 8-9 out of 10 and Easy should be like a 2-3

Remember e-mail me when completed!

Have Fun,

Ryan

No comments: