Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Who Knows Everything about Nutrition???

Over the past 7 years that I have been in the Fitness and Wellness profession, I have fielded many questions about nutrition, strength training, cardiovascular training, and much more. Nothing has stuck to me like Nutrition! I have taken a passion for this part of the industry and love to see when people meet/achieve new goals and results!

I have realized that the most important thing is to empower people to make the right decision and to give them the education to do so! If we as fitness professionals can do that, we have moved one step closer to solving this growing epidemic we have here in the United States called Obesity!

I have decied to take the next step in discussing nutrition with all of you! I have put together a Nutritiona Crash Course and will discuss the "head trash" that is out there!

Stay tuned for Lesson 1, it will be coming to you tomorrow! For now, just concentrate on eating breakfast tomorrow, as we will discuss this in much bigger detail later.

Live Fit,

Ryan

No comments: