Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Thank you.....

Hey Pewaukee Boot Campers,

I just wanted to take the chance to say "Thank You"! It was truly my pleasure to work with each and everyone of you. You all will be remembered as my first Official Adventure Boot Camp Group. I will always remember, Dena trying to negotiate with me during every exercise for less reps, Lori finsihing the first mile of her life and being very nervous, Teresa showing up for Hike Day with basically only 1 operating leg! Wow, what a dedicated group of women i had the pleasure to work with!!!

I don't want to see this all go to waste! Take control of your health and fitness program right away. Don't skip a beat, I don't really care where you do it, but do it somewhere!!! Continue to follow the path to success that we talked about. If you have not already done so, sign up for the next Boot Camp at LakeCountryBootCamp.com (most of it will be held indoors as I feel that the weather is not going to cooperate with us! If you don't want to get up that early sign up for a few private sessions with me or join our fast growing, ever popular Small Group training program by clicking the following link http://www.peakperformancewi.com/group_training.html.

I hope that I will see all of you soon in some way, if you are going to continue with us at Boot Camp, please keep an eye on the site as we will be adding some New Programs such as Saturday workouts, Monthly Nutrition Seminars, Grocery Store Tours, and much more!!!

Keep an eye on us as we continue to offer only the best to the Lake Country Residents and especially the Peak Fitness Family!!!

Stay Fit,
Coach Ryan

No comments: